EFS X-Treme Lift Kit - Holden Colorado RG (2012-2020)
Enhanced 4WD Suspension is a quality driven product that has been proven in 4WD competitions throughout Australia & pushed to the limits by 4WD enthusiasts around the world.
This is a complete EFS suspension lift kit to suit a Holden Colorado RG 2012-2020
The EFS X-Treme range of shocks and struts is our premium offering, with a well-respected and established reputation in the competition/retail market.
Born over a decade ago through the demands of 4WD competition and refined to be one of the toughest family friendly suspension solutions on the market today.
Offering unsurpassed durability, handling and ride quality across the gamut of unsealed corrugated outback tracks and highly strenuous off-road environments
...Are you ready to enjoy your next 4WD adventures to the X-TREME?
X-Treme Shock Specs:
- Over-sized Eye Rings & Pin Mounts
- 20mm Hardened Chrome Piston Rod
- Durable Over-sized Concertina Dust Boot
- 2mm H/D External Wall Thickness
- Internal Hydraulic Rebound Stop
- Bonded Rubber Eye Bushes
- Special High Temperature Fluid
- Quality Multi-lip Viton Seal
- High Strength Iron Piston Rings
- Large 45mm Bore
- Twin Tube Hydraulic Design
- Dynamic Motion Control Valve
The Kit Includes:
- 2x EFS X-Treme Nitro Gas Struts (Front)
- 2x EFS Raised Coil Springs
- 2x EFS X-Treme Nitro Gas Shocks (Rear)
- 2x EFS Raised Leaf Springs
- 4x Forged HD U Bolts
- 1x Polyurethane Bush kit
3 year / 100,000 km warranty
- 3Year / 100,000km
Important Notes for setting up your Vehicle Correctly:
- When selecting Springs to suit your lift, please Select Springs only to suit Current "CONSTANT" Loads Front and Rear.
- Towing Loads are not included in your Constant Load Calculations, as they are not "Constant" Loads.
- Please do not put Occasional Loads into your "Constant" Load determinations.
- Selecting a load rating that is too heavy for your setup will result in Poor Flex Off-Road, Compromised Suspension Travel & Rough Ride, and will cause damage to your new shock absorbers and other components by pushing them outside of their intended range.
- All lift heights stated are estimated lift heights, due to the large number of variables in each different vehicles setup and accessories.
- Estimated Lift Height 45mm
Check our Warranty Page
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Auto Parts Co PTY LTD users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.