EFS XTR 45mm Lift Kit - Isuzu D-Max (08/2020-On)
Enhanced 4WD Suspension is a quality driven product that has been proven in 4WD competitions throughout Australia & pushed to the limits by 4WD enthusiasts around the world.
This is a complete EFS XTR suspension lift kit to suit a Isuzu D-Max (08/2020-On)
The EFS XTR Shock Absorber Range is developed for the 4wd owner who only pursues the best for their 4wd.
EFS is built with high quality Internal & external components combined together to give you excellent performance and longevity.
EFS shock absorbers are vehicle & height specific with valving developed to suit each vehicle. "Not a one shock suits all approach"
XTR Shock Specs:
- Low Pressure Nitrogen Gas - Helps prevent the oil from cavitating (foaming)
- Long Travel Design - Maximises wheel articulation
- 40mm Piston, Twin Tube Construction - Increased control of the spring during the rebound and compression cycles
- 20mm Quality Hardened Chromed Piston Rod - Longer service life, and greater lateral strength
- 2 mm Outer & Inner Wall Thickness - Greater durability and strength
- Dynamic Motion Control Valve - Adjusts to different road & off road conditions Vehicle & Height Specific Valving
- Mounting bushes: EFS use long life polyurethane & rubber bushes dependant on application
The Kit Includes:
- 2x EFS XTR Nitro Gas Struts (Front)
- 2x EFS Raised Coil Springs
- 2x EFS XTR Nitro Gas Shocks (Rear)
- 2x EFS 0-150kg Leaf Springs
- 4x EFS Forged HD U Bolts
- 1x Polyurethane Bush kit
- 3 year / 100,000 km warranty
Important Notes for setting up your Vehicle Correctly: We can't Stress this enough....
- When selecting Springs to suit your lift, please Select Springs only to suit Current "CONSTANT" Loads Front and Rear.
- Towing Loads are Not included in your Constant Load Calculations, as they are Not "Constant" Loads.
- Please do not put Occasional Loads into your "Constant" Load determinations.
- Example: 300kg Constant Leaves are designed to give 45mm of lift with 300kg of CONSTANT weight on them
- 500kg Constant Leaves are designed to give 45mm of lift with 500kg of CONSTANT weight on them
- Selecting a load rating that is too heavy for your setup will result in Poor Flex Off-Road, Compromised Suspension Travel & Rough Ride, and will cause damage to your new shock absorbers and other components by pushing them outside of their intended working range....... This will also Void your Warranty!
- Oh, and it'll flex about as good as an Ironing Board .... Just set it up right and you'll love it!!!
- If you have Heavy Occasional Loads, Airbags are the only option that will properly work in a Leafsprung Vehicle.
- All lift heights stated are estimated lift heights, due to the large number of variables in each different vehicles setup and accessories.
- Estimated Lift Height is 45mm
Check our Warranty Page
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Auto Parts Co PTY LTD users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.