Koni Heavy Track 50mm Lift Kit - Landcruiser 78/79 series Single Cab & Troop Carrier
Shocking conditions or winding roads? When asphalt becomes boring and gravel, dirt and dust are too tempting, Heavy Track shock absorbers by KONl is the ideal all-terrain option. The Koni Heavy Track shock absorber will deliver optimum road holding and comfort both on and offroad.
This is a complete Koni lift kit for a Toyota Landcruiser 78 or 79 series Single Cab or Troopcarrier.
The kit contains:
- 2x Koni Heavy Track Adjustable Front Shock Absorbers
- 2x EFS, Dobinsons or King Springs Front Coil Springs
- 2x Koni Heavy Track Adjustable Rear Shock absorbers
- 2x EFS Leaf Springs
- 1x EFS Brake Proportioning Valve Spacer Block
- 4x EFS U Bolts
- 1x Polyurethane Bush Kit
Important Notes for setting up your Vehicle Correctly:
- When selecting Springs to suit your lift, please Select Springs only to suit Current "CONSTANT" Loads Front and Rear.
- Towing Loads are not included in your Constant Load Calculations, as they are not "Constant" Loads.
- Please do not put Occasional Loads into your "Constant" Load determinations.
- Selecting a load rating that is too heavy for your setup will result in Poor Flex Off-Road, Compromised Suspension Travel & Rough Ride, and will cause damage to your new shock absorbers and other components by pushing them outside of their intended range.
- All lift heights stated are estimated lift heights, due to the large number of variables in each different vehicles setup and accessories.
Check our Warranty Page
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Auto Parts Co PTY LTD users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.