Yep, you need to have a front mounted number plate to remain legal. So how to fit one that actually looks decent. Offset mounted number plates look, well stupid... Very stupid.
This number plate flip from Offroad Animal allows you to mount your number plate in the centre of your bumper or bull bar even if you have a winch.
Designed to flip up and secured with an R clip in the up and down position.
- Easily flip up number plate to access winch cable/rope
- Mount number plate over hawse fairlead (over winch)
- Comes with an R clip to lock in up and down position
- Full steel construction
- Zinc Plated and powder coated matte black
Included in Kit:
- 1 x flip base
- 1 x flip arm
- 2 x Spacers
- 1 x Clip
- Nuts and bolts
- 24 Months Warranty
- Suggested Install time Approx 15-30 mins
- Install difficulty: 1/10
Check out the Offroad Animal Launch Video Below:
Check out the Offroad Animal Awesome Ranger Build Video Below:
Check our Warranty Page
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Auto Parts Co PTY LTD users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.