Roadsafe Heavy Duty Recovery Point Kit - PX1, PX2 & PX3 Ranger, Everest & (11/2011-On) BT-50 (2011-08/2020)
Decent recovery points should be mandatory on all four wheel drives. In fact, there is a reason every 4WD club in Australia will specify that before even commencing driver training, the vehicle must have quality recovery points fitted.
From the factory, most vehicles have towing and tie down points fitted to the chassis, and a common misconception is that these are safe for recovery. The factory fitted tie down & towing points are for strapping down the vehicle on a ship or tow truck only, these are not to be used as recovery points, and have been known to shear off, with potentially fatal consequences.
Roadsafe design all of their recovery points as a vehicle specific kit, including all hardware. All kits are FEA tested and rated accordingly, ensuring that you and any spectators are safe during any recovery. Don't be fooled by cheap knock offs that are not rated!
Sold as a pair kit with hardware included, these recovery points are essential before you go out and hit the tracks.
- 2 x 5000kg rated recovery points
- 1 x Fitting Hardware Kit (inc all nuts & bolts)
This recovery point kit is designed to fit:
- Ford Ranger PX MK1 2.2L & 3.2L
- Ford Ranger PX MK2 2.2L & 3.2L
- Ford Ranger PX MK3 2.0L & 3.2L ......... Please see attached PDF Bulletin for fitment to PX3 before purchasing.
- Ford Ranger Raptor ........ Please see attached PDF Bulletin for fitment to PX3 before purchasing.
- Ford Everest (All)
- Mazda BT50 (Coil Front) 2011-08/2020
Check our Warranty Page
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Auto Parts Co PTY LTD users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.