Setting up a 4WD suspension system isnƒ??t all about the added gains on the tape measure. Tough Dog products are specifically designed and engineered to deliver a complete suspension solution, not only for off road clearance but for ride quality, handling and load carrying capabilities as well.
Tough Dog has been ƒ??making tracks across the worldƒ?� since 1984, and have grown rapidly as a result of the excellent reputation their quality gear commands. Today, Tough Dog products are sought after the world over, and the distribution network spans 28 countries around the world. With some of the harshest conditions right here in Australia to test out products, the gear that makes it to the market is a cut above the rest.
The kit contains:
- 2x Tough Dog Front Shock Absorbers
- 2x Tough Dog Rear Shock absorbers
- 2x Tough Dog Rear Leaf Springs
- 4x High Tensile U Bolts
- 1x Polyurethane Leaf Spring Bush Kit
- Holden Jackaroo UBS13, UBS16, 52L 11/81-86
- Isuzu Trooper UBS13, UBS16, 52L 11/81-86
Important Notes for setting up your Vehicle Correctly:
- When selecting Springs to suit your lift, please Select Springs only to suit Current "CONSTANT" Loads Front and Rear.
- Towing Loads are not included in your Constant Load Calculations, as they are not "Constant" Loads.
- Please do not put Occasional Loads into your "Constant" Load determinations.
- Selecting a load rating that is too heavy for your setup will result in Poor Flex Off-Road, Compromised Suspension Travel & Rough Ride, and will cause damage to your new shock absorbers and other components by pushing them outside of their intended range.
- All lift heights stated are estimated lift heights, due to the large number of variables in each different vehicles setup and accessories.
Check our Warranty Page
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Auto Parts Co PTY LTD users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.