New release Upper Control Arms from Tough Dog are designed to return a vehicle's suspension and steering geometry to standard after the suspension has been lifted.
When an IFS vehicle is fitted with a suspension lift, the original caster and camber specifications are pushed outside the acceptable limit. The vehicle loses caster which makes the steering vague, and positive camber is introduced, which contributes to uneven and accelerated tyre wear.
The Tough Dog UCAs are fixed length and position arms, which guards against the alignment being knocked out of specification by a solid offroad hit. Tough Dog Upper Control arms can help get the maximum performance and lifespan from your suspension and steering components.
- High Strength Chromoly Ball Joints
- Heavy-Duty High Flex Bushings
- 1020 Grade forged housings
- Vehicle specific camber & castor correction with Up to +3.5 degrees positive Caster (lift height dependant)
- Tube design gives increased clearance
- Positions for factory mounting of brake and ABS lines
- Improves steering feel and response
The kit contains:
- 2x Tough Dog Heavy Duty Upper Control Arms (UCA)
- Toyota Prado 120 Series 2/03-10
- Note: Suits up to 75mm Lift
Check our Warranty Page
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Auto Parts Co PTY LTD users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.