Central Locking Tailgate suits 3rd generation D-Max
Ensure your tailgate is locked when locking your vehicle
This system was designed for simply integration with the existing vehicle, not just the functionality, but also making it simple to install even the smallest of detail was considered to make the installation process easy. Right down to designing a new grommet so you don?t even need to open the bonnet to install the supplied harness; most of the installation is done within the vehicle a very small amount is done under it.
We use 3mm thick 304 stainless steel for the actuator bracket (made locally), so you know it?s going to last no additional drilling into the vehicles metal tailgate is required as uses existing mounting locations.
No splicing/cutting into the vehicles electrical system is required this is a 100% true plug & play wiring harness (made onsite) connecting to the existing factory central locking circuit.
Utilises the existing factory locking mechanism within the tailgate so it does not restrict the plastic handle movement when locked.
- No drilling or cutting of any kind required (including factory grommet within the engine bay)
- Designed for simple installation
- Uses existing locking mechanism within the tailgate, so does not restrict the handle movement when locking
- No soldering or splicing into the existing wiring required, true plug & play
- Direct connections to the factory central locking circuit
- Pre terminated wiring harness approximately seven meters in length made exclusively for the new D-Max
- Manufactured here in Australia
- High toque actuator with Japanese Mabuchi motor with controlled push/pull force of > 4.0kgs for long term reliability
- Laser cut 3mm 304 Stainless steel actuator bracket, so no additional drilling into the vehicles metal tailgate required as uses existing mounting fixtures
Comprehensive DIY installation instructions provided (via downloadable link just scan the QR code included on the packaging).