Dobinsons 50mm Raised MRR Front Pre-Assembled Strut - Toyota Landcruiser 200 Series
Monster 60mm Bore Remote Res Shocks
This is one pair of Dobinsons MRR Front Pre-Assembled Struts to suit: Toyota Landcruiser 200 Series (2007-on)
With serious 4WD owners now pushing their vehicles through harder, harsher terrain with more accessories fitted to their 4×4’s than ever before Dobinsons saw the need for a no compromise, performance engineered shock absorber that offers the ultimate in performance. After years of research, development Dobinsons Produced and have continued to evolve the Monotube Remote Reservoir shock absorbers.
The MRR series has been produced from the highest quality components available and has been built to a quality standard, not a price. The time, expense and expertise that Dobinsons have invested into producing the MRR series
The kit contains:
- 2x Dobinsons MRR Struts
- 2x Dobinsons Front Coil Springs
- 2x Dobinsons Coilover Adjusting "C" Spanners
- 2x New Strut Top Mounts & Pre-Assembly of Struts
Important Notes for setting up your Vehicle Correctly:
- When selecting Springs to suit your lift, please Select Springs only to suit Current "CONSTANT" Loads Front and Rear.
- Towing Loads are not included in your Constant Load Calculations, as they are not "Constant" Loads.
- Please do not put Occasional Loads into your "Constant" Load determinations.
- Selecting a load rating that is too heavy for your setup will result in Poor Flex Off-Road, Compromised Suspension Travel & Rough Ride, and will cause damage to your new shock absorbers and other components by pushing them outside of their intended range.
- All lift heights stated are estimated lift heights, due to the large number of variables in each different vehicles setup and accessories.
- Estimated Lift Height 50mm 2"
Check our Warranty Page
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Auto Parts Co PTY LTD users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.