Dobinsons MRA Adjustable 50mm Raised Front Pre-Assembled Struts - Toyota Hilux N70 (2005-2015)
Multi Stage Compression & Rebound Adjustable
This is one pair of Dobinsons MRA Front Pre-Assembled Front Struts to suit: Toyota Hilux N70 (2005-2015)
MRA Shocks offer the ultimate in shock tunability in varying terrain and vehicle loads, to keep you controlled and comfortable. Enjoy the ride.......
The MRA Shocks Feature:
- 20 Stage Low Speed Compression (Bump) Damping
- 10 Stage High Speed Compression (Bump) Damping
- 15 Stage Rebound Damping
- Height Adjustment for fine tuning Front Ride Height
- Fully Rebuildable For Life
Built on the back of the race winning Monotube Remote Reservoir (MRR) shock absorbers, Dobinsons new range of MRA Adjustable shock absorbers combine the best in high performance race-bred Monotube technology, with an all new 3-way damping adjustment system to turn your 4x4 into the ultimate off-road machine. Each component of the MRA shock absorber has been refined and improved to offer a higher level of ride quality, vehicle control and shock absorber performance.
The new 6063 honed aluminium reservoir, revised light-weight floating piston, Carbon Fibre/PTFE/ Disulphide composite wear band, improved 3-stage sealing system and the ability to run lower gas pressure with the addition of the reservoir compression adjuster, have combined to provide massive reductions in shock absorber friction, resulting in an improved vehicle ride and damping performance. The revised sealing design now provides a 3 stage FKM-HNBR shaft seal system that, when combined with the reduced operating frictions, provides a vastly increased service life with reduced wear.
The Micro-polished, hard chromed and heat treated shock shaft, revised CNC aluminium high flow race piston, and DOM Seamless tubing body provides the ultimate in performance and off-road durability. The 3-way adjustment design reduces the main piston working load, distributing heat more evenly between the main piston and the reservoir piston for reduced operating temperatures, and allows quick and easy damping changes.
The kit contains:
- 2x Dobinsons MRA Adjustable Struts
- 2x Dobinsons Front Coil Springs
- 2x Dobinsons Coilover Adjusting "C" Spanners
- 2x New Strut Top Mounts & Pre-Assembly of Struts
Important Notes for setting up your Vehicle Correctly:
- When selecting Springs to suit your lift, please Select Springs only to suit Current "CONSTANT" Loads Front and Rear.
- Towing Loads are not included in your Constant Load Calculations, as they are not "Constant" Loads.
- Please do not put Occasional Loads into your "Constant" Load determinations.
- Selecting a load rating that is too heavy for your setup will result in Poor Flex Off-Road, Compromised Suspension Travel & Rough Ride, and will cause damage to your new shock absorbers and other components by pushing them outside of their intended range.
- All lift heights stated are estimated lift heights, due to the large number of variables in each different vehicles setup and accessories.
- Estimated Lift Height 50mm 2"
- If you are after 75mm 3" Raised Struts, please see our Other Listings.
Check our Warranty Page
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Auto Parts Co PTY LTD users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.