EFS 50mm Lift Kit - V8 Landcruiser 79 Series Dual Cab (2012-On)
Enhanced 4WD Suspension is a quality driven product that has been proven in 4WD competitions throughout Australia & pushed to the limits by 4WD enthusiasts around the world.
This is a complete EFS lift kit for a Toyota Landcruiser 79 series Dual Cab.
The kit contains:
- 2x EFS Front Shock Absorbers
- 2x EFS Front Coil Springs
- 2x EFS Rear Shock absorbers
- 2x EFS Leaf Springs
- 4x EFS U Bolts
- 1x Polyurethane Bush Kit
- 1x Front Swaybar Spacer Kit
Important Notes for setting up your Vehicle Correctly:
- When selecting Springs to suit your lift, please Select Springs only to suit Current "CONSTANT" Loads Front and Rear.
- Towing Loads are not included in your Constant Load Calculations, as they are not "Constant" Loads.
- Please do not put Occasional Loads into your "Constant" Load determinations.
- Selecting a load rating that is too heavy for your setup will result in Poor Flex Off-Road, Compromised Suspension Travel & Rough Ride, and will cause damage to your new shock absorbers and other components by pushing them outside of their intended range.
- All lift heights stated are estimated lift heights, due to the large number of variables in each different vehicles setup and accessories.
Check our Warranty Page
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Auto Parts Co PTY LTD users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.