EFS Elite 45mm Lift Kit - Holden Colorado RG (2012-2020)Rated 5/5 based on 1 reviews.
Enhanced 4WD Suspension is a quality driven product that has been proven in 4WD competitions throughout Australia & pushed to the limits by 4WD enthusiasts around the world.
The EFS Elite Shock Absorber Range is developed for the 4wd owner who only pursues the best for their 4wd.
EFS is built with high quality Internal & external components combined to give you excellent performance and longevity.
EFS shock absorbers are vehicle & height specific with valving developed to suit each vehicle. "Not a one shock suits all approach"
- 51mm - 60mm External Tube - Greater oil capacity to keep the Shock Absorber at a lower operating temperature
- Low Pressure Nitrogen Gas charged to prevent the oil from cavitating (foaming)
- Long Travel Design - Maximises wheel articulation
- 35mm Piston, Twin Tube Construction gives increased control of the spring during rebound and compression cycles
- 16mm Quality Hardened Chromed Piston Rod gives long service life, and great lateral strength
- 1.5mm Outer & Inner Wall Thickness gives great durability and strength
- Dynamic Motion Control Valve - Adjusts to different on road & offroad conditions
- HI quality elastomer and rubber mounting bushes to suit specific applications
- 3 year / 100,000 km warranty
The kit Includes:
- 2x EFS Elite Nitro Gas Struts (Front)
- 2x EFS Raised Coil Springs
- 2x EFS Elite Nitro Gas Shocks (Rear)
- 2x EFS Raised Leaf Springs
- 4x HD U Bolts
- 1x Polyurethane Bush kit
- Holden Colorado RG (2012-2020)
Important Notes for setting up your Vehicle Correctly:
- When selecting Springs to suit your lift, please Select Springs only to suit Current "CONSTANT" Loads Front and Rear.
- Do Not include “Future Planned Mods” into your weight calculations if they are not fitted to the vehicle.
- Towing Loads are not included in your Constant Load Calculations, as they are not "Constant" Loads.
- Do not put “Occasional” Loads into your "Constant" Load determinations.
- Selecting a load rating that is too heavy for your setup will result in Poor Flex Offroad, Very Rough Ride, Compromised suspension Travel, and will cause damage to your new Shock Absorbers and other components by pushing them outside of their intended range & Void the Warranty on them.
- If you are in any Doubt, Please click on the link below on how to setup your suspension correctly
- All lift heights stated are estimated lift heights, due to the large number of variables in each different vehicle’s setup and accessories.
- Estimated Lift Height 45mm
Check our Warranty Page
Great suspensionBy: Jack on 31 October 2021Arrived very quick, awesome suspension for a good price. From what I measured it actually lifted my car roughly 60mm. The angle of the cv axles has barely changed also. My car rides so smooth over stock suspension, soaks up all little bumps you would normally feel. I went for 0-150kg rear leaves as I rarely carry stuff in the back other than a toolbox. Glad I did as it is extremely comfortable. Definitely recommend if your after great suspension for a fair price.